Sunday, February 5, 2012

Best Actor and Actress Races

Best Actor
Who Probably Will Win/Who Should Win-As you noticed I may have changed the category to who probably will win because it is that close. I going to have to pick George Clooney by the skin of his teeth because he is more well known.

Who Could Win-Jean Dujardin he seemed to be out of this race until the SAG were awarded. I might be tempted to give him this race but it's one award.() I'm not going to do that based on one award.  Yes it's an important award but an unknown winning is unlikely.()

By the way I think the best performance of the years was Andy Serkis in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Winner:George Clooney

Best Actress
Who Will Win: This race is very close it could either but Viola Davis had been the favorite for a while now and I think the SAG has definitely made her the obvious front runner. (I'm not going to talk about the race card by the way) 

Who Could Win/Who Should Win: Meryl Streep has an aggressive(almost too aggressive) marketing campaign fueled by the Oscar machine that is Weinston unfortunately once again it's going to come down to the fact that's she's won before.

Winner:Viola Davis

()*Fate could come and kick me in the balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment